Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hello! :D

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog that I would like to call live life & stay positive ♥

My name is Sylwia and I am a 17 year old girl living life and seeing where it will take me. I spend way too much time on the internet and social media haha. I love food, coffee, shopping, photography, a good book, movies and adventure.This blog will have a little bit of everything, ranging from simply pouring out my thoughts, as well as any favorite things I want to share, pictures from any recent events to pure random posts about nothing in particular, so I hope everyone will find something to read :)
 
I also recently a YouTube channel, (http://www.youtube.com/user/sylwia24x). YouTube has been a big interest of mine for a long time now and I have finally decided to start posting! :) I will post mostly vlogs/day in the life type videos, tags and other random videos on there, so if you like what you see here, then go check out my channel and it would make me really happy if you subscribed! :D

I will post on this blog pretty regularly, so stay tuned for future posts coming soon! I'll have my YouTube channel link down below, as well as my social media if you'd like to follow me, I follow back :)

Have a lovely day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment